Making Sense of Medicare: Del City Library
This event has ended.
Join us for a free, no-obligation, one-hour presentation where you will learn the following:
• Am I getting everything those TV commercials are offering?
• Understanding the real alphabet of Medicare: A, B, C, D, MAPD.
• How to make wise Medicare decisions with less anxiety & confusion.
• How and when to enroll in Medicare.
• What is Open Enrollment, Initial Enrollment, & Special Enrollment?
• What are Original Medicare Parts A & B?
• Understanding the Physicians Bil.
• Maximizing your Medicare through Supplemental (Gap).
• Understanding Medicare Advantage.
• Understanding Part D Drug plans.
• How do I choose a plan and feel comfortable?
Seating is limited, please use the form below to register.
Complete the form below to register for this event.
We’ll contact you prior to the event to confirm your attendance.
Day:October 11, 2023
Time:6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Del City Library4330 SE 15th